Tuesday, January 24, 2017

It's still almost time. Time for a new world.

A new world is still possible. In fact, it's happening

Time for a New World.

#tfanw

You thought wrong, doubters.

It's getting clearer now.

Feel it in the air?

I've got a way of knowing when something is right.

I feel like I've known you in another life.

My best friend Leslie says "oh he's just being Brian".

Must have known you in another life.

The next time We hang out, reader,

 I will redeem again.

I just can't wait to see you again.



Like I knew you in another life.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v14mUqxNH8s

9 comments:

  1. Yassssss...this is what I was missing..a whole new world unfurling right in front of our eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How long until we wake up? When will we get a debriefing on the mission? How is the ship doing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1tYtNlcBOY

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJyhZ-3Z8A8

    ReplyDelete
  5. https://cs.stanford.edu/people/eroberts/courses/soco/projects/1998-99/game-theory/nonzero.html

    Arrival is an amazing film, nice to see an alien contact movie where they are the not the bad guys.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have you sent any emails out under the name mike by any chance?...i received an email with a link seeing I believing but not sure wether to open or not..just found it strange with the way I have been thinking lately..almost feels like a sign to me as crazy as that may sound. If you post a video in reply to verify then I will know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chained to the rhythm really seems like it was written by you lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is it just me forever internally off beat for all these years? probably alot of others. </3 blue skies.. winding, full of letters with no association. life above me. Unreachable swirling clouds. Birds breathing. Little space inside this caged beating. Time a clock stands still.

    ReplyDelete

If you have not read this content before commenting, you are likely become the example of its truth.

You're about done..

Pretty much you didn't understand. Next time, maybe the kids will get it. We can't keep catering to you, when you don't eve...